ILVE 60" Majestic Dual Fuel Range
Model No: UM150FMPI
|Brass On Stainless (UM150FMPI)||$15,798.00|
|Brass On Antique White (UM150FMPA)||$16,548.00|
|Chrome On Antique White (UM150FMPAX)||$16,079.00|
|ORBronze On Antique White (UM150FMPAY)||$17,548.00|
|Brass On True White (UM150FMPB)||$16,548.00|
|Brass On Midnight Blue (UM150FMPBL)||$16,548.00|
|Chrome On Midnight Blue (UM150FMPBLX)||$16,079.00|
|ORBronze On Midnight Blue (UM150FMPBLY)||$17,548.00|
|Chrome On True White (UM150FMPBX)||$16,079.00|
|ORBronze On True White (UM150FMPBY)||$17,548.00|
|Chrome On Stainless (UM150FMPIX)||$15,329.00|
|ORBronze On Stainless (UM150FMPIY)||$16,798.00|
|Brass On Graphite (UM150FMPM)||$16,548.00|
|Chrome On Graphite (UM150FMPMX)||$16,079.00|
|ORBronze On Graphite (UM150FMPMY)||$17,548.00|
|Brass On Burgundy (UM150FMPRB)||$16,548.00|
|Chrome On Burgundy (UM150FMPRBX)||$16,079.00|
|ORBronze On Burgundy (UM150FMPRBY)||$17,548.00|
|Brass On Emerald Green (UM150FMPVS)||$16,548.00|
|Chrome On Emerald Green (UM150FMPVSX)||$16,079.00|
|ORBronze On Emerald Green (UM150FMPVSY)||$17,548.00|
Product Inquiry Form
All fields marked * are required.
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. Ilve products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union and other major world markets like USA. Presently Ilve distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. Ilve's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. Ilve leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future.
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Oven
- Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Enameled grilles
- Enameled removable burner cup for easy cleaning
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- Flame Failure Safety Device
- Heat-Insulated Door
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners, small burner and fish burner
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- Lower Element
- Multi-Gas Burners
- Nostalgic Handrail and Continuous Clean Oven Panels
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Semi Sealed Burners allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cook top for easy cleaning.
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- The following accessories must be installed at the factory. They cannot be ordered later.
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- Upper Element
- Warming Drawer
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
|Left Rear Burner BTU's||10,500|
|Right Rear BTU's||10,500|
|Center Rear BTU's||10,500|
|Center Triple Ring BTU's|
|Left Front BTU's||15,500|
|Right Front BTU's||15,500|
|Center Front BTU's||7,000|
|Fry top - BTU's||10,500|
|Fish Burner - BTU's||10,500|
|Coup De Feu - BTU's||No|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Designer Oven Handle||Yes|
|Stainless Back Guard||2 ?"|
|Digital Clock and Timer||Yes|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|Main Oven Capacity Cubic Feet||3.55|
|Second Oven Capacity Cubic Feet||2.44|
|Main Oven Temp. Range||75 - 525|
|Second Oven Temp. Range||75- 525|
|Main Oven Power Watts||3700|
|Second Oven Power Watts||3700|
|Cast Iron Wok Ring||Yes|
|Continuous Clean Panels||Optional|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Removable Oven Door||Yes|
|Convection Bake & Broil||Yes|
|Height||35 13/16-36 3/16|
|Required Power||40 Amps.|
|Shipping Weight||550 lbs.|
No dimensions available for this product.
- Click here to download the Majestic Catalog for this item.
- Click here to download the General Features Catalog for this item.
- Click here to download the Product Spec. Sheet for this item.
- Click here to download the USA Catalog for this item.
- Click here to download the Special Order From for this item.
No rebates currently available for this model.